19 May 2008

Evil, Word Counts and Housekeeping

I don't know if I've mentioned, but May is the Month of All That Is Evil.

If you can correctly translate that to: 'there is way too much assessment due in the month of May and exams are fast approaching', then congratulations, you are one of the few people in the world who speak Inkish :D

Despite this fact, my writing has not been lagging /too/ much. In fact, my pretty spreadsheet informs me that I have written 868 words on Logan, 3890 on The Project, and 3591 on short stories for the practice queue.

That's 8349 total. An average of 440 words per day. And given I've only actually written 7 days out of the last 18, I think that's not too bad.

I'm also doing some housekeeping. Very shortly you should notice both an increase in the number of links in my sidebar, and with luck a better organisation system for them.

Finally, I've just come back from the best weekend I've had in months, which involved some Really Cool Books. Expect to hear more about those soon :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...