12 October 2008

Administration Note

So, I shouldn't need to tell you that the blog looks different. (I hope).

What I do need to tell you is that I'm as yet undecided on a final theme, and am experiementing a little before deciding. Since everytime I change the template, I lose the stuff in my sidebar, the blog's sidebar will essentially be content-less until I make my final decision.

If there were any links etc up there that you especially want, but don't have saved, let me know in the comments here and I'll dig them up :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Very pretty. :)

Amy Laurens said...

Oo, good! I was hoping this would be un-black enough for you :D

Michelle D. Argyle said...

This looks nice and sleek. I don't know you well, so I can't it "goes with your personality" or anything, but I'm willing to bet that it does. Good job!

Amy Laurens said...

Thanks, Lady! I'm glad you like it :D

Liana Brooks said...

Very pretty, UI was confused for a moment when I wandered over and didn't recognize the blog!

I know what I want for Christmas by the way... I'm coming over and raiding your bookshelf.

Amy Laurens said...

Nice, Li :D

So, do tell - why are you raiding my bookshelf?? Anything in particular, or just the fact that there are so many unread books? o.O

(Though having you here for Christmas would be awesome! Hehe)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...