Yes, I've been absent. Yes, I'm terribly sorry and will try not to let it happen again. Yes, I say that every time :o)
However, the good news is that I'm officially done with study for the year - hoorah! :) So, there is nothing else to distract me until the end of February, when I start again with a new course, at a new university. How shiny B-)
So, because of the Last and Final Push to Get Assessment Done, not much has been happening on the nano front lately. HOWEVER, it's kinda good in a way, because I'm itching insanely to get back to it. I can't wait; I'm bouncing in excitement.
I don't have the official stats on me at the moment - I'll edit them in this afternoon - but for now, the month's progress looks something like this:
* 'Official' Nano words: 12,908
* Of which, 9,139 are on Jesscapades
* Total for the month for all writing is a hair short of 30k
* Of which, ~12.5k is assessment
* Of which, about 8,750 was for my 'short' story for archaeology!! Gah! The thing was supposed to be 5k, but it turned into a monster. The story itself is, I think, 7,260; the remainder is footnotes. Gah!!
So. Assessment is over, and I can get back to writing - and blogging. Happy days indeed :o) I can't wait to snug with my laptop this afternoon and get cracking on Jess again. I also really want to get going on the TP rewrite, and churn out some shorts - the only subs I've done for months have been resubs. Oh, and I have to work on the draft of 33 Mistakes About Dogs, too.
So much to do! And I have time to do it all! Hoorah!