30 September 2007

More About Me

The name my parents bestowed upon me is Amy, which is kind of nice, since it means ‘beloved’ and all. The name I inadvertantly bestowed upon myself is Inkblot, or Inky for short. Feel free to call me whichever you prefer :)

More about me…

I hail from the sunshiny land of Australia, where mammals mostly have pouches and occasionally lay eggs, and where 90% of the wildlife can kill you – or at least make you hurt lots. So it’s no surprise I’m a little odd sometimes O:)

More about where I live…

I've had a few short stories published and am working on some novels. My writing is usually urban fantasy or paranormal suspence, in both the adult and young adult categories. I’m slowly learning to love the short story form, too, even though I think it’s way harder :o)

More about my writing…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...