17 October 2011

Litlinks Speech

Don't forget to enter the contest to win a copy of Michelle Davidson Argyle's awesome debut, Monarch.

Have finally managed to get my hands on the recording of the speech I gave earlier in the year at the Litlinks 2010 Awards Ceremony. Hurrah! The Litlinks contest is an annual contest in the ACT whereby schools submit a handful of their students' best stories for the year. The top x stories in the state are then selected and published in an anthology, and winners in both the junior and senior categories receive prizes. It's a lovely initiative that makes the whole concept of writing and publishing more accessible to students, and I was tickled pink to be invited to speak.

I was invited in my capacity as both an English teacher and a short story author, and I gave the below after reading out my flash fic Forget. Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...